Fab Four Stocks Of The Day
- Stock rose as much as 8.4 percent to Rs 69.80.
- Radiant Life completed purchase of 49.7 percent stake in Max Healthcare.
- Stock rose as much as 3.1 percent to Rs 73.60.
- Won an order valued Rs 840 crore for emission control equipment from NTPC
CG Power and Industrial Solutions
- Stock rose as much as 7.8 percent to Rs 31.
- The company plans to sell remaining Kanjurmarg land for Rs. 499 crore.
- Stock rose as much as 2.6 percent to Rs 565.25.
- Fresh longs seen with high OI of 9.62 percent.
Market Check: Sensex, Nifty Head For A Volatile Close
Indian equity benchmarks are headed for a volatile close after fluctuating between gains and losses during today’s trade.
The S&P BSE Sensex traded 67 points lower at 39,127 and the NSE Nifty 50 hovered around 11,700 levels.
Stocks Moving On Heavy Volumes
- Stock fell as much as 15 percent to Rs 245.90.
- Trading volume was almost 300 times its 20-day average.
- Stock fell as much as 8.2 percent to Rs 459.20.
- Trading volume was almost 13 times its 20-day average.
- Stock rose as much as 19.4 percent to Rs 10.75.
- Trading volume was more than 12 times its 20-day average.
Igarashi Motors India
- Stock rose as much as 17.7 percent to Rs 214.90.
- Trading volume was more than nine times its 20-day average.
Reliance Power Drops Nearly 15% After Block Deal
Shares of Reliance Power fell as much as 14.7 percent to Rs 4.65.
About 53 lakh shares of the company changed hands in a block deal, Bloomberg data showed. Buyers and sellers were not known immediately.
The stock declined 10 percent in the past five days and fell 37 percent in the past 30 days, Bloomberg data showed. Reliance Power traded at 1.4 times its estimated earnings per share for the coming year.
TVS Motor Extends Decline, Shares At Over Two-Year Low
Shares of TVS Motor extended fall for the second consecutive trading session and fell as much as 5.3 percent to Rs 428.45, the lowest since March 2017.
Trading volume was almost three times its 20-day average, Bloomberg data showed. The stock was the second-worst performer on the NSE Nifty Auto Index.